Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be my wife's car and she is horrified that she can no longer play her CDs. Do I need to stick them all on a SD card for ease of play or is there a more suitable method.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Bluetooth streaming from a mobile or iPod touch is the easiest way of playing your own music.

I don't think you can use an SD Card but you can put MP3s onto a USB memory stick and they will play ok.

·
Registered
677 Posts
There is a SD card slot but that works the sat nav, the best ways are Bluetooth streaming or USB stick.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Mark5car said:
I just plugged a 8gb Kingston Data traveler with music on in my DS and it will not play. How do you get it to play?
That's what I call a high quality problem... you have your car, so we are relying on you to figure it out before we get ours!

Perhaps it depends which USB you use?

·
Registered
506 Posts
I used my Integral stick in the DS that I borrowed for the day and it played perfectly, with full control over menus.

Attachments

·
Registered
677 Posts
I'm using a LR USB stick that I got when I bought the Evoque, one of those promotional things.

Most of the time I just use bluetooth streaming.

USB sticks have to be FAT or FAT32

·
Registered
81 Posts
Mark5car Can you put some pictures in the Gallery section, to keep us who are still waiting going...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Nice picture and used as intended

1 - 13 of 13 Posts