Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all

I am seriuosly considering buying the HSE black which comes with many features.

From the owners would you firstly recommend the disco sport and what extras have impressed you the most and which extras have you being least impressed with

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Loving mine.

Ended up with HSE by comparing the bullet list and prices and decided what I wanted and what I might like but was not prepared to pay 4k for.

Luggage retension rails and kit are excellent.

I meant to get the USB power points but forgot. But looking at the price, probably not missing it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Went through the same when we got ours.
HSE Lux just had options I would never need or want. Depending on what colour you go for, the contrast roof looks great.
For me personally the standard HSE wheels didn't do it for me. We went with the 20" that you see on all the press shots.
Black looks great on some colours but I don't think it looks good on the Red that we got (the garage had pretty much the same as ours with the black pack).

Memory seats great (as it's the wife's car most of the time)
Audio upgrade means you get the OLD entertainment system (or it did) so it's the same as the RR Evoque. Also the standard system is pretty damn good.

Otherwise HSE it's pretty well stocked. Enjoy it :)
Keep an eye on your rear seat leather, they still don't seem to have that down yet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We have just ordered a new Disco Sport with the new engine so there is a while to wait yet, however, de did have a Freelander in Santorini Black!
It was very pretty but only twice! I could never keep it clean. Taking it to a car wash became just to expensive. We dropped it as soon as the 3 years were up. Moved on to an Evoque but not in Black. And now we are waiting for the new disco, in Scotia! Not a great colour but none of them are.
But it certainly not black.
I will never buy Black again.
As for extras on the Disco HSE there are not many missing. We have added a few but the only one that is essential are the memory seats.

r

Enjoy the car but change the colour!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Staffsman said:
I will never buy Black again.
As for extras on the Disco HSE there are not many missing. We have added a few but the only one that is essential are the memory seats.
Enjoy the car but change the colour!
Agreed - black looks *really* good but you need a chauffeur, whose job is to spend ALL the time he's not actually driving you around washing and polishing the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.