Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know what this part of the car is? I've just got a copy of my DS "Configured Vehicle Specification" that I asked for from my dealer. I understand everything else on the listing but this PONY PACK? My wife is getting quite exited about it but I'm not sure it is quite what she thinks!

It is part of the list at the end of the spec detailing 210AA CCR Cockpit, 211AA CCR Centre Console, 212AA CCR Seats, 213AA CCR Centre Console Top Finisher, 214AA Front Bumper, etc....... 220AA CCR Cabin Harness, 225AA CCR Loadspace Sides then, finally, CCR Pony Pack.

The list concludes with 251SF RHD, 300SB Discovery Sport - M1 and 800JB Great Britain

Any ideas?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Form that link then, maybe its automotive slang for the extra bits of tinsel they stick on the vehicle (spoilers, trims, etc) Ive noticed that whilst the option codes are extensive they are not exhaustive (e.g. no mention explicitly of puddle lighting, so not present or part of another pack?)

BB

·
Registered
232 Posts
I spoke to someone connected with JLR production and they hadn't a clue either. I notice it is on my build sheer too.

We should ask Pete to find out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.