Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anyone know the sizes of them? And are they the same as evoque or RRS? I know for fact the front ones are bigger than the evoque. I can't find any size information online.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looking to do a calliper upgrade...? I like your thinking!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yessir! I really like the red calipers some of the members have painted. But the texture on the oem calipers kinda bother me a little. I know a manufacturer makes caliper covers, quality aluminum ones not the cheapy plastic, problem is they have not developed a set for DS yet.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
The fronts are made by Conti Teves and should be the same as the Evoque, the rears are also Conti Teves which is different to the Evoque which are made by TRW
The Discs I think are from Bremsbo in Poland
Alcon and Caparo do not make a kit, I have asked and I am still pressing Caparo for an answer.
AP Racing, Brembo etc will do calipers and discs from there std range but you will need mounting brackets.

I have painted mine in the same paint as we used on the run out L322/L320 rear calipers. JLR (apart from the Brembo calipers ) used the same cast face to paint on as they electroplate on with the std calipers we have.

Attachments

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks fantastic Moose. I've seen other ones painted the red didn't come out as vibrant as yours.

I actually bought a set of MGP caliper covers for evoque thinking they should fit on the DS. Wrong, found out after took off the front wheels that they didn't fit so I never tried the rear. The DS's front calipers are a bit larger than evouques

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.