Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure about LR supplied Boot liners as that part of the website has mysteriously vanished, but a non-LR outfit are, as of yesterday, offering boot-liner kits, mats and bumper guards. Looks good and I may well get one of these once I have my DS to put it in!
You can find them at
boot-buddy.com

...and no - I am not on commission!

·
Registered
677 Posts
I've got the LR one waiting to go in.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not surehow you got a LR one - I have just been told by my LR dealer that the waterproof boot liner does not go into produaction till 30th April!
Must say I am a tad disappointed since they have it in the brochure and online.....
Might just have to go for the Boot Buddy.....

·
Registered
677 Posts
Got it from Duckworths, using the part numbers from the brochure. I haven't opened it mind, could just be an old dust sheet :lol:

£97 inc VAT & P&P

·
Registered
71 Posts
So...

The saga continues!

Having placed my eBay order with Harwoods Land Rover, I received this email...

New message from: harwoodsgroup Top Rated Seller (3832Red Star)

Hi,

Land rover have recalled these because of a quality issue, I have refunded your money and will send you a message when there available again

Very sorry for the inconvenience

I have then rung around many LR dealers, and the story is the same that they cannot buy the genuine liner VPLCS0272. One very helpful guy who does have one in stock told me that JLR had been there to test the item for fit, and that he believes that the reason LR have recalled them is due to poor fitting.

@J77

Since I do not believe you have your DS yet, you may want to keep the packaging when you first fit to make sure you are happy with the fit.

@ Crabby

Do you have your Titan one yet, and are you happy with it? I am desperate for something, or should I say my two dogs are desperate to get muddy and go for a proper walk!

Cheers,

b1ggles2

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I too ordered one from Harwoods via eBay and have just got this message too! Can I ask too, how good is the Titan one? Is it worth waiting for LR to re-issue theirs?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi all,

Just received my Titan Boot liner today in Grey, and I am super happy. It fits amazingly and covers all the boot area including sides very well, even allowing for the middle seats to be put into their furthest forward position without problem.

I cannot rate Titan highly enough. I used their eBay link to buy mine as it gave free p&p. A real quality product.

Cheers,

b1ggles2

·
Registered
677 Posts
Still not tried my LR one, still in the bag, will add it to my to do list for this weekend.

·
Registered
829 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
KaikouraDiscoSport said:
I will also be looking for a high quality car cover to shield my DS from bird droppings etc when on holiday. Any thoughts?
Every town seems to have a bunch of (usually) East Europeans who do an excellent job of washing cars for a modest fee!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.