Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5-seater, SD4, HSE Luxury, winter-package, Assistance package, Active driveline, Adaptive dynamics, panorama roof, Adapt. Xenon, Meridian Sound System, head up display,...
...delivered to weeks later than expected...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Very nice Thor, active driveline and adaptive dynamics aren't yet available in Germany. it would be interesting to learn if they are in the UK. The tan leather looks really good. I must admit I didn't find dogs in the extras price list.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Drove an Active Driveline Evoque this weekend offroad; very impressed with working of rear diff

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
...very strange what different kind of equipment is offered in each country... e.g. in Austria ACC adaptive cruise control not possible (but part of my handbook) or even the incontrol apps can not be ordered.

BUT the especially the adaptive dynamics + active driveline (which is possible in Austria only with 5-seater) is really comfortable, better than the comfort in my former RRS.

·
Registered
506 Posts
This looks a lovely variant, and with the tan interior too. wish we could have had the HUD.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous choice of colour (both inside and out) and cannot fault your choice of dog either! Chocolate loveliness, ..still miss our choccy girl, Selma. Enjoy! :cool:

Paula.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts