Votes: 5 8.9%
  • <t>Full black pack with 20" black alloys (because...)</t>

Votes: 18 32.1%
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Kaikoura Stone DS with 20" black pack; hence wheels and bodykit. What did you order?

·
Registered
677 Posts
No black for me. I don't think its available with Loire.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I went for Loire Blue. I only think its worth getting the black pack with an obviously contrasting colour.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry had to change poll as you can't order black pack with silver alloys yet at least in The Netherlands you do have the choice of a black pack (so including black alloys) yet without the contrast/black roof...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can order the Loire Blue and black exterior with a contrast Corris Grey roof it seems. Hence a black pack without black roof could be ordered with Corris Grey roof if you really wanted...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Not over keen on black wheels unless they are Diamond cut as well however the black roof looks good with a contrasting colour.

·
Registered
562 Posts
No black pack for me as I'm going for Santorini and not paying twice to have the roof painted. Not a fan of the black wheels, would prefer if they offered a 'diamond turned' smokey grey alloy.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Did I see an option somewhere for silver and red wheels, were they diamond cut?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Natwest, Triple7, DamienWyn, J77. Few pics of above choices...

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
I was originally intending to go for the Corris Grey with Black Pack but saw a normal Scotia Grey and loved it... and it saved me a few thousand $ :)

I also saw a Kaikoura Stone with the black pack but it didn't really appeal to me.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Corris plus 19" wheel black pack inc contrast black roof (with pano glass), went with 19's so they can be shod in winter tires and get some 17/18" LR/FL2/RRS/FFRR/D4-3 (whatever shows up locally on forums/eBay - paint them black to match) for the summer with some AT rubber for back country access.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
First time I noted a video of Firenze Red with black pack:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Found this picture which compares 2 extremes: light Scotia Grey and Kaikoura with black pack. At dealerships I noted that the black pack makes the colour of a car appear darker and if ordered with black roof, it also seems that the roof is lower/floating

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
That's from the Brisbane (Australia) launch so those are the two cars I saw in person and the reason I picked Scotia Grey :) They're not my photos though because I was too busy looking at the cars and stupidly forgot to take any

·
Registered
19 Posts
Have ordered the Scotia Grey and really wasn't sure it was the right decision - haven't seen the colour on a car yet, just on a sample, but the photo above looks great.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Kaikoura with BP looks the biz

·
Registered
98 Posts
Moose said:
Did I see an option somewhere for silver and red wheels, were they diamond cut?
Haven't seen an 'official' Land Rover option but Duckworths supply silver alloys with a red pin stripe:
Land Rover Discovery Sport 19" Style 523 Ceramic Polished Finish & Red Pinstripe Alloy as well as a range of others (see - http://www.duckworthparts.co.uk/landrover/Discovery_Sport_Wheels.html). Not sure if that is what you had in mind.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Oh, that's lovely - I feel a spec change coming on

1 - 20 of 46 Posts