Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
:geek:

Hands down THE BEST COLOUR I've seen as yet !

That looks absolutely stunning, and now I've seen more black pack cars it makes my chrome blingy Lux look like an old mans Merc !
:eek:

Rather pissed at my wife for pointing that out to me yesterday, :evil:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Great looking colour.

Too black for my taste, but can't deny the colour looks fab.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Beautiful! Why say more

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hi Paul, I was thinking of getting the front and rear under carriage scuff guards painted black too to set off the black pack but haven't seen it as yet, would you mind posting a pic of the front and back for reference and can i ask how much it cost to be done/was it easy to get somebody to do it?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Looks an amazing colour!

So is the black pack santorini? How does that work?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi All , I will take some photos of the front and rear panels and post tomorrow. .. the black pack is just gloss black not metallic santorini black .. the roof is barolo the wing mirrors are gloss black .

·
Registered
100 Posts
Very chic

·
Registered
829 Posts
Nice. Had the same colour on my RR Evoque. Pictures takes alongside DS Santorini Black can be found on forum. Your car will remain unique as they just dropped Barolo Black in favor of Waitomo Grey

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hi Paul, can u post the pics of the front and rear panels when u get a chance?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tire Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate
Red sport badge or leave with no badging?

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
With the look so far I would go with a black sport badge, it'll give symmetry to the Landrover badge on the right, would look tidy

·
Registered
130 Posts
Looks fantastic in the sun. Now the challenge is keeping it that way ;)

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes its a nightmare to keep clean ... I thought a black sport badge but haven't been able to find one with the correct font ... the supercharged range rover black badges are different lettering however I did see a 15 Plate range rover sport with a red badge with the correct font ... think a visit to Gordon lambs to see what is available.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
Wow! That's looking great. You definitely won't see another like yours in a hurry! Rims/wheels/treads/whatever they are called these days look great.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.