Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Anyone received their sill plates from Barmeca yet? They told me they shipped from Turkey 10 days ago but I am still without mine.

Apparently about 8 sets were sent to the UK at the same time so wondered if I was the only one not to get them.

Cheers

b1ggles2

·
Registered
43 Posts
Still waiting for mine, thought they would have been here by last Friday but still waiting.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Guys, our postal organization shows them the packages to be air forwarded to the UK on 25th, the rest is Royal Mail's duty, probably they are experiencing some heavy traffic but I am sure they'll appear on your doors very very soon, hope before your bank holidays..

BK

P.S. Maybe LR has instructed Royal Mail to delay DS related items,too:)) Sorry, I couldn't help but made such a joke, I trust your senses of humour:)

·
Registered
179 Posts
bktheboss said:
Guys, our postal organization shows them the packages to be air forwarded to the UK on 25th, the rest is Royal Mail's duty, probably they are experiencing some heavy traffic but I am sure they'll appear on your doors very very soon, hope before your bank holidays..

BK

P.S. Maybe LR has instructed Royal Mail to delay DS related items,too:)) Sorry, I couldn't help but made such a joke, I trust your senses of humour:)
I'm sure RM will deliver them imminently! Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply BK.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Still waiting for mine, but reassured that they are on the way. Would be nice to have them before Easter!

·
Registered
43 Posts
No sign of RM delivering tread plates today so hopefully will arrive on Saturday . No panic yet as DS not due for another week or two (hopefully) but would have liked to have received them before now! :?:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone received their order yet? The Royal Mail tracking number that BK sent me still shows nothing but the Turkish mail tracker (PTT) shows something that gives me hope dated 3rd April in the UK. Can't be long now...

Cheers

b1ggles2

·
Registered
677 Posts
Looking forward to their arrival.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Got mine today. Thanks. Looking good, probably not fitting them till the weekend though.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Gone mine today. They are very solid and look the part. Good quality item. Will try to fit them this week and post photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
:Mine arrived as well today. Look good, just need a car to fit them to now. Not too long to wait hopefully.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Got mine yesterday, all fitted and looking great!

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.