Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a call today to say my built date has been put back due to a fault with auto boxes. it has affected all cars with auto boxes.

Andyd

·
Registered
381 Posts
That's odd, the engine and 9 speed box combination has been used for sometime now you would of thought they would have ironed out any problems.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Some are already built, so surprised. We shall see what happens with the ea.ry deliveries.

My current car sold, so I hope this isn't a long delay, but a supply issue.....

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
All the dealers have a hold on the cars until they get an updated dealer bulletin to release them, I do not think it has anything to do with gearboxes, just to stop anyone having there car early. There was a bulletin on the brake booster, unless it's a new one today?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting Moose I was told a hold on all cars

·
Registered
677 Posts
My dealer told me, they were told there may be delays but the system shows dates haven't slipped and there is a transporter with the first customers cars on its way.

·
Registered
506 Posts
My dealer told me that JLR had embargoed road use of all DSs the other week, with no explanation from them. This was rescinded mid last week and is why I suddenly got a call to say I could have one for the day, and chose last Thursday. I think it was just a precautionary 'hold' while they checked something out.

When I took it back, my dealer said that my 27 March date had now become 20 - 27 March.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts