Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Looks great Moose - an epic journey for your DS. Does it's colour vary by light angle or just sparkle?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks excellent moose, the best I've seen, however I'm biased as I've gone for the same colour combo and this is the first time seen in the flesh, really pleased with decision now... some rear and interior shots would be much appreciated if you get chance... Cheers Al

·
Registered
677 Posts
Very nice, it's been a rough ride.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Glad to see that your DS has finally arrived. Looks great. Really like the colour combination it really suits the DS. Enjoy :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
I agree. Looks fabulous. I wonder how you'll be spending the rest of the weekend...:)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Looks great Moose, hope the ride in it is smoother than the one you had waiting for it.
The white with black roof looks really good whereby I'm not generally a fan of white on vehicles.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Looks great. Very similar spec to our order save for the wheels, and being fuji. Roof rails integrate really well.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Looks great, good choice to have 20" wheels and black roof. Suits the car

·
Registered
829 Posts
And...all those 5 weeks waiting for an extra factory quality check?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Being playing all day :D
Yes the paint sparkles in the sunlight.

Can't understand why it goes engine off until the park brake is applied then engine back on :?

Sings for ages when you get out not that that's a problem, I am a little disappointed with the std mood lighting, as in I haven't found any yet, and storage is not great but;

However overall very happy. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts