Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post.....thinking of ordering.

Took a test drive in an SE Tech, I think it had lots of extra's as usual with demo cars.

Does the SE Tech come with a central arm rest? The website describes the HSE comes with a feature of leather arm rest, does this mean the SE doesn't??

The demo car had one and I can see it as an extra to add online......surely a £37k car comes with one?

·
Registered
677 Posts
If it's the one between the two front seats, then I'm pretty sure its standard through out the range.

·
Registered
91 Posts
This is one of these confusing issues which dealers do not seem to be able to answer with confidence....the brochure says all models get an armrest, but if you look closely at the brochure pictures the SE and SE Tech are shown without.....I asked my dealer and he basically said in a lot of words 'they don't know' asked him to find out....never got a rely....but I ordered a HSE anyway... :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm hoping that there will be an armrest!

The way I read it is that the difference with the HSE is that its a leather armrest. Its not that the SE and SE Tech don't come with an armrest, but they are not leather (as the seats are only part leather).

Edit: If you have the e-brochure, check out page 42. The very last line shows 'Centre console with sliding armrest' as being standard on all 4 trim levels.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Tweet Land Rover UK, they kicked my dealers a$$ when it came to miss-info and gave concrete answers.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a UK SE tech and can too confirm it comes with a sliding centre arm rest.

·
Registered
32 Posts
leer0913 said:
I have a UK SE tech and can too confirm it comes with a sliding centre arm rest.
Same here!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts