Votes: 1 6.7%
  • <t>More than 1 month</t>

Votes: 1 6.7%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see how our dealers promises are doing.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Currently one month late

·
Registered
323 Posts
Don't even have a build date. Going for the "as and when" philosophy. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Initially expected at dealer on the 17th April, but not heard anything since. Will probably start chasing next week for an update.

·
Registered
81 Posts
On a two week delay, but as you know it may change again before hand.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Originally told May, then another buyer pulled out and I nabbed their slot. Current build date March 20th. The dealer was confident (last week) that he'd get the car around the 25th-27th and I'd be able to collect end of the month.

However, based on what I'm reading here I'm seriously starting to doubt his optimism. I've contacted him today but he's on leave until Friday when I'm hoping for an update.

·
Registered
677 Posts
My one is about 1 week late, the end is in sight though, next Friday for collection................................at the moment

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am THE most impatient person in the world, my wife will vouch for that, but, if these delays are to fix manufacturing glitches I guess I'd rather have a working car a few days late than one on time that ends up back at the dealership after a few days?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.