Originally told May, then another buyer pulled out and I nabbed their slot. Current build date March 20th. The dealer was confident (last week) that he'd get the car around the 25th-27th and I'd be able to collect end of the month.
However, based on what I'm reading here I'm seriously starting to doubt his optimism. I've contacted him today but he's on leave until Friday when I'm hoping for an update.
I am THE most impatient person in the world, my wife will vouch for that, but, if these delays are to fix manufacturing glitches I guess I'd rather have a working car a few days late than one on time that ends up back at the dealership after a few days?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.