Discovery Sport Forum banner
881 - 900 of 917 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
We are over a year in now and have been told last week our order is cancelled for D165 and also no D200s either. Only option is P300. So we’re up the creek without a paddle and back to square one !!!! 😡
I think I'd be looking at another make after being treated like that. Or a big discount needed

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think I'd be looking at another make after being treated like that. Or a big discount needed
Considering JLR plan production 18 months in advance, which is what I have been informed directly, I’m disgusted at how long we’ve been strung along for absolutely nothing !! Think there’s no hope in hell of getting a big discount either.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Went into JLR Saturday just gone as not heard much on my order. Told the build date and therefore delivery date had slipped back to mid November... Was due to be built August and delivered beginning of Sept. JLR stated that they have alot of uncertainty with builds and orders at the moment due to various supply chain issues, however mentioned other orders had "slipped" but were then brought back to the original build/delivery dates. Fingers crossed.

Ordered in Jan 2022... P300 HSE

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi new here wanted to check if anyone else is having same issues as me and wanted to check if dealer is telling me porkys… I ordered a D200 Urban Edition in June 2021 after having zero comms and chasing for over 12 months I was told a couple of weeks ago By Dealer Land Rover are no longer building Diesel Disco Sports and this dealer is stating do diesels have been delivered for over 6 months, they want me to order a different (more expensive Land Rover) just want to check if anyone has had a diesel disco sport delivered recently or had similar issues?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi new here wanted to check if anyone else is having same issues as me and wanted to check if dealer is telling me porkys… I ordered a D200 Urban Edition in June 2021 after having zero comms and chasing for over 12 months I was told a couple of weeks ago By Dealer Land Rover are no longer building Diesel Disco Sports and this dealer is stating do diesels have been delivered for over 6 months, they want me to order a different (more expensive Land Rover) just want to check if anyone has had a diesel disco sport delivered recently or had similar issues?
Ours was ordered May 2021 also an Urban and I got told similar information but once I got it clarified with my dealership they advised me that JLR weren’t taking on new orders for the diesels but because ours was already in ‘the production system’ It would still be getting built. My MY22 order was cancelled but we re ordered on the MY23 Spec Jan/Feb of this year. We’ve received notification last week that it was being built but we will see. 🤞🏼

·
Registered
13 Posts
Very similar situation but our order has definitely been cancelled, even spoken to JLR direct. No D200 or D165s being built - guess those who ordered prior to us have been extremely fortunate and those orders are being fulfilled. We’re still awaiting our deposit to be refunded- that’s another story in this whole saga.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Ordered in Oct. 2021 in France a P300E R-Dynamics HSE. Initial delivery was Oct. 2022.
Have to redo the order in May 2022 as ClearSight and 3D camera was no more available. Also lost full TFT driver display... No way to get an additional discount from MY22 prices in Oct. 2021 as it was anyway on the back of my dealer and he doesn't want to. He was clear that anyway, he will sold the car and most probably without any discount (which I think is totally true)!
It should have been built 1st of July and on the way to France, most probably on a parking in Zeebruges. But now, my dealer is explaining that transport has no capacity to transport the car. And the dealer doesn't want to pay extra for this transport as it should be managed by JLR.
So, will go in vacations most probably with a R-Dynamics D180 SE lent by the dealer.

·
Registered
30 Posts
We’ve received pictures today of our car finally at the dealership so it’s here!!! 14.5 months since we ordered.
Have you picked up the car now ?
[/QUOTE]
Brilliant. Glad you have the end in sight now too!! Are you pleased? We’ve had pictures and we are really pleased too. No not collected it as yet as we will be away when it’s ready to collect so will be collecting end aug now.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Have you picked up the car now ?
Brilliant. Glad you have the end in sight now too!! Are you pleased? We’ve had pictures and we are really pleased too. No not collected it as yet as we will be away when it’s ready to collect so will be collecting end aug now.
[/QUOTE]
fantastic at least you know its there and ready to collect, fingers crossed our build date actually happens this time haha
guess you will wait for 1st September

·
Registered
30 Posts
fantastic at least you know its there and ready to collect, fingers crossed our build date actually happens this time haha
guess you will wait for 1st September
[/QUOTE]
Yes beginning of Sept although one email told us the car had been registered and another saying it hadn’t . So who knows!!!! 🙄 have you arranged to collect yours? Please post pics when you do

881 - 900 of 917 Posts