Discovery Sport Forum banner
761 - 780 of 796 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have my suspicions that it was a cancellation that they have put my order into. I was quoted 9 months when I ordered so this is very quick.

·
Registered
27 Posts
having waited a year I had the delivery date confirmed as tomorrow the 21st. I have now been told today that the vehicle didn’t arrive from the factory as expected this week and now I’m left in the dark again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I’ve been waiting 7 months out of the 12 I was initially told for an urban edition d165! I have been following this thread for a while in the hope things would improve and I would read many more positive things! The dealer doesn’t return calls and when I do get through to her she tells me not to read any information through forums and that she has no news to give me and the order is in a holding pool! Everyday I am anxiously waiting a call to say the order is cancelled! We had to sell our last car due to issues with it so am so desperate to finally be given a date but not holding much hope! Any positive news send it my way ;-))

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi, I’ve been waiting 7 months out of the 12 I was initially told for an urban edition d165! I have been following this thread for a while in the hope things would improve and I would read many more positive things! The dealer doesn’t return calls and when I do get through to her she tells me not to read any information through forums and that she has no news to give me and the order is in a holding pool! Everyday I am anxiously waiting a call to say the order is cancelled! We had to sell our last car due to issues with it so am so desperate to finally be given a date but not holding much hope! Any positive news send it my way ;-))
Same position as yourself (ordered September )but I heard that supposedly D165 urban (which I ordered ) are not being built - dealers advised hopefully they should know more around 26th of April but not holding my breath.:…. Someone on another forum mentioned that they got told anything ordered before November will be honoured.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same position as yourself (ordered September )but I heard that supposedly D165 urban (which I ordered ) are not being built - dealers advised hopefully they should know more around 26th of April but not holding my breath.:…. Someone on another forum mentioned that they got told anything ordered before November will be honoured.
I so hope it will be honoured! The thought of starting again fills me with dread!

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's a similar story if you look on Autotrader, factory new cars are being sold at £10000 higher that the listed price.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Land Rover have finally updated their availability section on the website. Basically, unless you want the PHEV, all orders are now suspended on the Discovery Sport.

Quite what that means for orders already placed I have no idea, although LR aren't known for the word 'honour' right now.

Wouldn't be surprised if some components are being re-directed to the likes of the New RR, or even the new RRS which looks like it's being announced in a couple of weeks time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
On seeing the update to the LR website I called my dealer on what this meant for my D165 order that is nearly 1 year old now. I already had a build date of 3rd week in June but surprisingly this has now been brought forward to the end of May. He said the “Orders currently suspended“ statement was only any new orders for any Diesel or Petrol vehicles.

·
Registered
54 Posts
This is really interesting to hear as I got told by a dealer today that D165 is not in production anymore and won’t be for the foreseeable future, when did you originally get a build date ? Seems positive for D165 orders

761 - 780 of 796 Posts