Discovery Sport Forum banner
381 - 400 of 425 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I now see that folks are getting cars delivered with it installed or having builds confirmed with it included.
The only delivered cars I’ve heard about on here and the Facebook groups are those which were moved from MY21 spec (which included surround cameras as standard) to MY22 (which didn’t). I was clearly told that if a vehicle had surround cameras or HUD specified then when it came to build it would be rejected. If there are MY22 cars built with surround camera then I’ll be disappointed (but not massively) but also very surprised.

I spoke with my dealer this morning and my car is committed and is scheduled to be built by the end of this week.

·
Registered
Ordered D200 SE R-Dynamic in Eiger Grey with 20" Satin Dark Grey Wheels.
9 Posts
The only delivered cars I’ve heard about on here and the Facebook groups are those which were moved from MY21 spec (which included surround cameras as standard) to MY22 (which didn’t). I was clearly told that if a vehicle had surround cameras or HUD specified then when it came to build it would be rejected. If there are MY22 cars built with surround camera then I’ll be disappointed (but not massively) but also very surprised.

I spoke with my dealer this morning and my car is committed and is scheduled to be built by the end of this week.
I am sure you are correct with the surround camera etc.
I have been looking at this forum through very jealous eyes lately and I'm sure I have had my knickers in a knot more than once.

Seeing all the P300e's coming through while my D200 is seemingly confined to the dim & distant future is a bit hard to take.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone have any thoughts on delivery lead times for the diesel versions of the DS?
All of the 'good news story's' in this thread regarding cars being delivered or build dates being confirmed are for the petrol or hybrid models ... no mention of diesel.
I ordered my D200 SE R-Dynamic in July 2020 and as of today there seems to be no news as to where it is, in whichever queue it is in.
Originally I had spec'd the 3D surround camera but removed that two days after order so as not to hold things up, I now see that folks are getting cars delivered with it installed or having builds confirmed with it included.
Please tell me that's a typo and you ordered in July 2021. If you ordered in July 2020 I think I'll have to have a rethink on my own purchase!

·
Registered
Ordered D200 SE R-Dynamic in Eiger Grey with 20" Satin Dark Grey Wheels.
9 Posts
Please tell me that's a typo and you ordered in July 2021. If you ordered in July 2020 I think I'll have to have a rethink on my own purchase!
:LOL: Yes, it's a typo (one of many today) ... ordered D200 SE R-Dynamic in July 2021

I think it's time for me to stop reading this thread !!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
After ordering D200 end of July, changed to a P330E mid August. Delivery expected Q1, 2022.. then advised a month ago build is December with amendments cut off November 25th.. then early November advised no more changes allowed and car is due to be built tomorrow 26th... So another order brought forward.. Ohme pro charger installed last week and excited to get the new one!

·
Registered
5 Posts
After ordering D200 end of July, changed to a P330E mid August. Delivery expected Q1, 2022.. then advised a month ago build is December with amendments cut off November 25th.. then early November advised no more changes allowed and car is due to be built tomorrow 26th... So another order brought forward.. Ohme pro charger installed last week and excited to get the new one!
At this rate it will be delivered last week!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello,

I ordered D200 S with lot of extras (I was adding extra options few times after order) on jun 2021. I get a build slot after few days for 26th nov (today).

As I add a lot of extras after time it was the same price as if I would get SE, so I wanted to change for SE - but the dealer told me (it was sep 2021) that I will lose some options like surround camera which I had confirmed. As I dont care about bigger wheels and signature lights I kept my option with S.

I know that on the date of build there can be a call from a dealer that probably surround camera will be deleted but suprisingly the surround camera was ok, but the full digital display was removed :(

I was little bit sad because I looks a bit old for a new car but hopefuly the function is pretty much the same…

So the confirmed build slot and car should be delivered 17th december. It will be D200 with meridian surround , 360’ camera, electric steering wheel etc almost everything you can get - but adaptive cruise control was not possible to add in the time that I want to do this choice.

So what do you say guys ? Probably I should take it what it is, they told me that even SE , HSE will not be able to build with full digital display because at the moment the manufacted do not have these ?

I am lucky that I will have(probably) a car in these days ? Thx

Stefan

·
Registered
1 Posts
I chased my dealer on Friday. Have ordered a P300e HSE at the end of June. Apparently it’s still in the holding pool with no build date as yet.
He said they had a email from JLR a couple of days ago saying the 2023 model year revisions and prices will be issued on 15th Dec - and they are expecting to get clarification on what’s happening to existing orders at that time - eg amending or cancelling orders, price increases and resubmitting new orders.
I have a fear there’ll be a material price increase pushing my order above my lease band, and I’ll be back to the drawing board! Could be the shortest ever love affair with a Landrover!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
....but the full digital display was removed :(

I was little bit sad because I looks a bit old for a new car but hopefuly the function is pretty much the same…

Stefan
I assume you will get the same instruments as on the loan Evoque which I had recently (not my photo) - where part of the "dials" are actually provided by the central TFT display. My P300e should show charge instead of temperature and the TFT part of the tacho will also show charge/regenerative braking - as well as whether the petrol engine is running or not!

Speedometer Vehicle Odometer Tachometer Car

·
Registered
262 Posts
My understanding was that the interactive display is being reserved for HSE models only, can anyone confirm this is the case?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I assume you will get the same instruments as on the loan Evoque which I had recently (not my photo) - where part of the "dials" are actually provided by the central TFT display. My P300e should show charge instead of temperature and the TFT part of the tacho will also show charge/regenerative braking - as well as whether the petrol engine is running or not!

View attachment 11539
I do hope they were listening to ‘I can’t drive at 55’ by Sammy Hagar

·
Registered
7 Posts

View attachment 11539
Yes it will be like this. I am wondering if there are other functions apart of “full map” that the full display can provide …

Or maybe it will be possible to change the display later ? On ebay you can buy a full display for DS sport …

Paul41 - They told me that even HSE will be build without full display or you will have to wait . They just dont have this part now, so that is the reason why maybe HSE cannot get a building slot and mine car get building slot …

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yes it will be like this. I am wondering if there are other functions apart of “full map” that the full display can provide …

Or maybe it will be possible to change the display later ? On ebay you can buy a full display for DS sport …

Paul41 - They told me that even HSE will be build without full display or you will have to wait . They just dont have this part now, so that is the reason why maybe HSE cannot get a building slot and mine car get building slot …
My HSE is arriving with digital display (has been built last week), I spoke with my dealer a few days ago and this item was specifically mentioned.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My HSE is arriving with digital display (has been built last week), I spoke with my dealer a few days ago and this item was specifically mentioned.
It may be … I am from Slovakia so maybe it is different or just dealer wanted to calm me down that nobody will have it :D

But can somebody please compare that are there any benefits with full display other than better looking and full map option ?

Do you think it is possible to swich later for full display ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
The display is available for models with a standard display - included. The display is not available for models with display at an additional cost. Here is a table somewhere that explains this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The display is available for models with a standard display - included. The display is not available for models with display at an additional cost. Here is a table somewhere that explains this.
Hmm when I had time to swich for SE I did not do that, because dealer told me that I will loose 360’ camera which I had confirmed. So probably i will have 360’ cam and not the display… Whatever I was little bit sad but … I cannot do nothing :D Or decide to wait

·
Registered
9 Posts
Went to collect my car Friday 26th November. Arrive at the garage and I’m shown around my car only to be told the finance agreement had elapsed as it had been sorted so long ago. Long story short I’m now using the salespersons car until a hire car arrives for me while the finance gets sorted again. Car is now £80-90 a month more which LR are writing off as it’s an error their end. Should be sorted mid-end this week.
hopefully this doesn’t happen to anyone else!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Went to collect my car Friday 26th November. Arrive at the garage and I’m shown around my car only to be told the finance agreement had elapsed as it had been sorted so long ago. Long story short I’m now using the salespersons car until a hire car arrives for me while the finance gets sorted again. Car is now £80-90 a month more which LR are writing off as it’s an error their end. Should be sorted mid-end this week.
hopefully this doesn’t happen to anyone else!
Hi - when did you place you order?

·
Registered
104 Posts
My car was supposed to be built Friday, after chasing today and hoping to have a collection date, was told its wasn't built and has been moved to the end of this week.

I have seen the full build spec sheet from JLR.. which confirmed the date.. all very strange!!

381 - 400 of 425 Posts