Discovery Sport Forum banner
361 - 380 of 425 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I haven’t spoken to my dealer and my order isn’t due for build until next week (still crossing fingers & toes), but today I received an email from LR Experience inviting me to book my free half day experience...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Good Evening
I had my dealer this morning. he tells me that my car will be manufactured on the 19th. But I have a doubt because it has the surround cameras, the HUD and other extras ... it's a P200 Flexfuel
the car was ordered end of May with delivery in Novembre

·
Registered
9 Posts
So, after much hassling of the dealer, I got an email today saying I have a build slot and should expect delivery mid-January. I will believe it when I see it!

p300e R-Dynamic HSE + Extras. Ordered in June; despecced the 3D camera end-September.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I am new to this group. Currently own a discovery sport se tech. And I have had on order since the first week in June a discovery sport d200 urban edition. When I first ordered I was told September delivery obviously that never happened I called my dealer last week and they said they have no build date and to be honest expected it to be June 2022. Has anyone had a d200 urban actually built yet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a ‘company car’ p300 Urban (no extras except £0 options chosen). Ordered in Sep and given Jul 22 as date.
it then sprung forward to mid Jan 22! Other colleagues have tried ordering this week but have been told orders closed for this year…. But also told there is a ‘new model’ coming out December 21?
Is this actually a new model? Nothing that I can see on official or unofficial sites…

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a ‘company car’ p300 Urban (no extras except £0 options chosen). Ordered in Sep and given Jul 22 as date.
it then sprung forward to mid Jan 22! Other colleagues have tried ordering this week but have been told orders closed for this year…. But also told there is a ‘new model’ coming out December 21?
Is this actually a new model? Nothing that I can see on official or unofficial sites…
A similar story for me - my company lease car (P300e HSE RDynamic with Cooled front seat and heated rear as only options) was ordered in July and 'confirmed' for Jan 22 delivery initially and then pushed out to March 22. Delivery was then recently updated back to 7th Jan 22!
I'll believe it when i see it , but strange that they are pulling deliveries forward in the current circumstances.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Are we taking bets on what the price increase is going to be on an identical spec ‘MY23’ vs the current MY22? I reckon there will be a price uplift of around 7% due to increased costs of components, materials, transport & labour.

In the industry I work in, some of the in-demand components such as chips & processors have been subject to price increases of 400%. Seriously! That’s almost as much as the increases that hand sanitiser saw during 2020.

JLR can no longer accept orders for MY22 if it knows that it will not be able to produce them by the start of MY23 production (August 2022?). So this is a logical step if they want to avoid orders changes.
That would fit - although 6-9 months is still being mooted for P300e versions which is within the MY22 delivery scope, so unless they’ve taken a blanket decision to stop accepting orders then those versions should still be deliverable. Rockar are stating 40 weeks and the only versions available are P300e.

·
Registered
262 Posts
“Drive the deal” have removed all DS & Evoque pricing pages hence not taking any orders, just hoping mine gets built on December 3rd as promised. I suspect new pricing pages will appear Dec 15 for 23MY as others have suggested on here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
A similar storey for me - my company lease car (P300e HSE RDynamic with Cooled front seat and heated rear as only options) was ordered in July and 'confirmed' for Jan 22 delivery initially and then pushed out to March 22. Delivery was then recently updated back to 7th Jan 22!
I'll believe it when i see it , but strange that they are pulling deliveries forward in the current circumstances.
Had another update this morning from my dealer.
“Your car was delivered to the garage whilst I was away on annual leave last week and is ready for collection on the 26th November”
Confusing as I’d been told my build slot was 19th November after a number of delays. I don’t think the dealers even know what’s going on. Fingers crossed it’s there 10.30 Friday.

·
Registered
170 Posts
“Drive the deal” have removed all DS & Evoque pricing pages hence not taking any orders, just hoping mine gets built on December 3rd as promised. I suspect new pricing pages will appear Dec 15 for 23MY as others have suggested on here.
That’s a slightly skewed scenario though as they’re a broker and if the deals don’t exist (since demand is high and discounts are low) then there’s nothing for them to sell. Rockar are LR’s official online sales presence so you could assume that the info they have is accurate. Interestingly they still list Surround Camera as a selectable option but not HUD (and therefore not Tech Pack). Maybe this is because an order now would be delivered in ~6 months and the parts for the surround camera would be more available.

·
Registered
Ordered D200 SE R-Dynamic in Eiger Grey with 20" Satin Dark Grey Wheels.
9 Posts
Does anyone have any thoughts on delivery lead times for the diesel versions of the DS?
All of the 'good news story's' in this thread regarding cars being delivered or build dates being confirmed are for the petrol or hybrid models ... no mention of diesel.
I ordered my D200 SE R-Dynamic in July 2020 and as of today there seems to be no news as to where it is, in whichever queue it is in.
Originally I had spec'd the 3D surround camera but removed that two days after order so as not to hold things up, I now see that folks are getting cars delivered with it installed or having builds confirmed with it included.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Good luck, I ordered mine D200 in March and have been told i may get a build date next August but that's only a guess.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered a diesel in aug but land rover cancelled it a month later as they were no longer accepting any new orders for them

361 - 380 of 425 Posts