Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

I just want to introduce myself and - beyond problems with some functions - tell you that I'm really happy with my DS. It's a great fun to drive it.

I'm from the west of Germany, near Dortmund and near the best football stadium of the world! :D

My first contact with the DS was in decembre 2014 in an Iceland magazine. There was a report concering the presentation of the DS by LR and I was excited. And so in february i ordered my DS with an announced delivery in march. Finally I got it in the beginning of june.

In may I've searched for a forum to contact other owners and to learn something about the car. And because of the very little representation of the DS in the german(and other) LR forums I finally landed here.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Hello dejott
Nice to hear from you. I notice you only claim that Dortmund has the best football stadium in the world and not the best team!!! Only joking of course.

Main thing is the DS functions properly. Still waiting for our DS due in September.

Greetings from southern Germany (close to Stuttgart who certainly don't have the best stadium and certainly not the best team)

Cheers

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx,

the forum is great - means "users are great".

And Borussia Dortmund is of course the best club of the world but actually we have not the best team ... but slightly better than Stuttgart's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.