Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just wanted to take the opportunity to make you aware that I am now on annual leave and will return on the 13th April.

If you wish to PM me with any enquiries that are not of an urgent nature I would be happy to respond upon my return. However if you do have an urgent concern and require assistance, please can you contact the Land Rover Customer Relations Team on 0370 5000 500.

Hope you all have an enjoyable Easter holiday.

Many thanks,
Pete

·
Registered
829 Posts
Thanks Pete, after all our questions I expected your leave to be scheduled untill after the MY2016 release!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
KaikouraDiscoSport said:
Thanks Pete, after all our questions I expected your leave to be scheduled untill after the MY2016 release!
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hope you had a good break.

I am expecting my delivery in June 2015 with a build date at the end of May 2015. I am very happy to get the 'old' engine.
I think when people are not informed regarding new specs or launch dates it creates rumours and also instils doubts in our decisions.

Being selfish I hope that my car gets built on time and delivered on time and not delayed for such a period that it forces me to accept something that I did not order ie different engine.

I also don't think that by Land Rover keeping quite about this that it brings in any new customers.

Thanks
Charles

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Charles,

There is certainly nothing selfish in hoping that your vehicle arrives on schedule.

In regards to the new Ingenium engine and us not releasing specifications at this time, I can assure you that this should not cause any concern. It is simply the case that until we finalise specifications and options for each model year, we do not release this information. Additionally, as has always been the case previously, we will embargo information until such time that we can do a complete official launch for a vehicle.

The Ingenium engine will make its debut in the Jaguar XE which will be available shortly, however we have not at this time confirmed time scales and availability for other vehicles.

We will announce details of the 2016 MY specifications very soon and I will be happy to assist in answer any questions or concerns that may arise.

Many thanks,
Pete

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Hello Pete,
Welcome back and thanks for the update. Personally I'm quite confident that JLR will not let us down.
Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.