Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, anyone got some photos of the almond leather. I ordered the HSE corris grey and almond leather but only seen the brochure pictures which don't show it that well.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Same here, I've trawled many times for Almond interior images, but not found any. All that I've seen at my dealer is Ebony. Would love to see non brochure images.

·
Registered
29 Posts
HSE Corris Grey and Almond leather is exactly what I've ordered too!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Interesting photo - as it looks nothing like the brochure or the configurator colour, which is much darker.

I'd say that it's very very near the Alpaca trim in my current FL2.

The colour in your picture seems much closer to the Ivory trim in the HSE Lux.

Can you confirm that it is definitely Almond please.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Charles said:
Hello, anyone got some photos of the almond leather. I ordered the HSE corris grey and almond leather but only seen the brochure pictures which don't show it that well.
My dealer had leather samples available when I asked about the Almond colour and the samples showed the colour to be darker than the pics on the forum. Still a nice colour though.

HSE Auto, Almond interior, privacy glass, spare wheel, flaps, rubber mats, bright finish treadplates, 3 extra USBs, traffic sign recognition.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've ordered Almond leather too. It is darker than those photos suggest. My dealer had an evoque on site that had Almond and I had a look - it's more like a sandy light brown. All the images I can find online do show it lighter than it actually is.

·
Registered
829 Posts
These are the pics I have...

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
First picture was Almond in Evoque...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Problem with the Almond is that dependent upon the natural or artificial light conditions, and how each make of digital camera sees it, the shade becomes everything from light brown to cream, however, I'm really looking forward to seeing my Almond interior in the flesh, as all of the photographic tints are very acceptable (to me).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts