Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, the airco fan is not working so I thought I would check the fuse but which one is it???????
(All indications show correctly but fan does not blow)

I have read about the fan motor problems on the forum but when I look through the battery cover I do not see any fan blades to nudge????
(Disco Sport 2017) so I thought lets start at the beggining with the fuses but where can I find the fuse listing???

Many Thanks in advance

·
Registered
388 Posts
our 2016 and later 2018 both had fan trouble, both "fixed" by giving the fan motor a nudge. Take off the battery cover and get out a torch and look, just give the motor a nudge. 99 times out of a hundred it fixes the problem

·
Registered
20 Posts
Saturday morning my heater fan stopped working and with the prospect of some cold mornings coming and a long way to travel I was not very happy. This morning it just kicked into life with no problem. Thanks for the tip about the fan nudge

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there, thanks for all the help and info but on my car (LHD) I cannot see the fan blades by removing the battery cover but if I remove the smaller cover on the other side I can see them clearly and when I gave them a nudge round the next time I started the car the fan worked. (Unfortunately I also disconnected the battery for 10 secs but one of the 2 caused it to start up).
Many many thanks to all who helped

1 - 4 of 4 Posts