·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parked DS up yesterday....to return to find someone has keyed the bonnet :evil:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Oh dear!!!!!!! The 'have nots getting jealous of the haves'. So sorry for you. It's my worst fear when we visit up country!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Gutted.... We had our car keyed on Christmas day, who does that?!

·
Registered
329 Posts
It's just disgusting. I cannot understand the thought process that makes that something you consciously do.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Could be so called 'Eco Warriors' that don't realise that many modern SUVs are more economical and less polluting than many 'family' cars!

·
Registered
97 Posts
What is wrong with people? So sorry for you.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
:twisted: WTF - I suppose the boys in blue aren't interested either.

·
Registered
179 Posts
That is sooo blooming annoying. So sorry for you. As you say, there be morons out there...

·
Registered
381 Posts
Sorry to hear that Slider, some people are just Dicks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
What is wrong with people in this country?? It is not even as if you have to go to work to have nice things in the UK. Really sorry for you.

·
Registered
81 Posts
So sorry to hear that slider, I have dash cams in mine, these can be set to record full time, I just have mine set to auto while i'm driving, but think i should have it on full time after reading your story. If you want more details about the dash cam let me know

Automotive lighting Trunk Automotive exterior Automotive tire Vehicle door

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
Slider.
Really sorry about your car. i know exactly how you feel i had my car trashed once in an overnight car park.[windscreen smashed, wing mirror hanging by the wire] Eventually got the blue lamp brigade to give me a crime No for the insurance claim but it seemed like a hassle for them to act on it. Hope you can fix it without too much trouble.
HSE Auto, Kaikoura Stone, almond interior, privacy glass, bright finish treadplates, spare wheel, flaps, rubber mats, traffic sign recognition, service pack, 3 additional USBs. Delivery to dealer end of March.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Disgraceful. Really saddened to hear. People :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Near to tears when I saw it....just had to walk away for a while, I would be serving time now if I had caught them/him/her....still you have to be pragmatic about these things and accept that there are any number of cretins out there who just want life to give them the nice things without any work etc. :(

My view/response to the cretins is now that yes it is an expensive car and yes it cost a lot of money and yes I can afford it and guess what whatever damage you do I can afford to have it repaired and I've still got the car you are jealous of.... :lol:

It will get fixed and it will still be a fantastic car....you guys who are waiting...its worth the wait ;)

·
Registered
230 Posts
So annoying. And silly, because of the miniscule amount of entertainment they could have got from doing it. What is the point of it? Just stupidity.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Gutted for you Slider, that's my biggest fear, jealous people that want to distroy or damage someone's property because it's something they can't have. I always park my vehicles away from other cars, last year I parked my AMG Merc in a morrisons car park, right in the corner & not one car near it for at least 30meters, came out of shopping and some prat had parked their car next to mine opened their door quite hard to put a big dent in my door, I hit the roof and went absolutely mad, but they denied it all even though the doors lined up, but what can you do, the Police aren't interested in a dent in your car door, but I can guarantee they would have been interested in prosecuting me if I had filled their face in. :x

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all your comments guys much appreciated comments :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sorry mate. I am permanently returning to the uk next month and will be living in your neck of the woods. I keep hearing and seeing things on the news about broken britain and sometimes wonder why i am coming home...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Makes me sad to read this stuff guys; totally pointless. Also hate these parking dents and wonder why people can't take just a little care...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts