Discovery Sport Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

AEB

11K views 102 replies 26 participants last post by  Rob 
How right you are geonic.

Actually, reading the text in the German e-catalogue (page 55 Notfall-Bremsassistent (EBA)) I would say that it is pretty clear that the system is intended to activate the brakes and avoid a collision completely or, at least, minimise the effects of a collision.

My order confirmation states that I'm getting the feature EBA even though there is no adaptive cruise control.

What am I getting? Certainly not a whole lot of confidence in the systems whatever they are.

In my humble opinion there are just too many anomalies with the DS systems and it seems that LR don't have things under control. At least that's the message I'm getting.

Surely its high time that they got their ship in order before something really serious happens. After all not all DS owners read this forum and probably believe, as we do, that they've got soemthing which they now seem they don't.

Absolutely agree BFGDSMan. This feature is one of the reasons I decided to change from FL2 after a good friend was involved in a serious multi-vehicle pile up but her vehicle reconised the danger and slammed the brakes on for her.
Now I getting it or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.