Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

First post, been lurking for a couple of weeks.

My wife recently took delivery of a DS HSE, really pleased with the vehicle. I'm struggling to access the 'Vehicle Info' menu, from reading the quick start guide and main manual I understand this menu cannot be accessed while the engine is running. However, I cannot access the menu before a journey or at the end of a journey, as it's a HSE, the car has full keyless access and keyless start, I guess that if the car had a traditional key this menu could be accessed with the key turned one click, but with keyless start the engine is either on or off.

Any help/pointers appreciated.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have an auto. If I sit in the car and press the start button the instrument display becomes live and I can access the menu. Presumably on a manual you do the same thing without depressing the clutch. I don't have keyless entry as it is a SETech. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Get in, do not touch any pedal, press the start button, the ignition comes on only.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.