Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the dealer ordered the wrong spec, HSE rather than HSE lux, we pickup our DS this weekend! View attachment 25

View attachment 25

Corris grey
Black pack - 19"
Adaptive plus active suspension
5 seats
Adaptive xenons

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Very nice and well worth the wait. It looks fantastic so you must be well pleased! Happy motoring!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure the lack of Hse lux goodies will become a distant memory as soon as the rubber hits the road/trail!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
philn said:
I assume the wait was because they had to order the hse lux for you!!!!.
Sadly no, we were under the impression we had ordered a Lux with one sales rep, but the dealer rep entering our order mis-ordered an HSE instead. thankfully it didn't turn up with the wrong paint colour!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yserman said:
Nice one! I am sure you will love the Lux leather interior. I am still happy I ordered the Lux.
If we wanted to re-order or switch to another Lux the dealer had previously ordered for a differnet client that walked away/that is already on its way to the dealer we would have to delay a further 8-10 weeks or 3-4 months for a full re-order from JLR.

I'd rather get on and drive it, nine months waiting is long enough. The spec delivered was one of two builds we were considering back in 2014 so we are happy with the vehicles options, and hope to not miss the Windsor leather too much. The only difference between our two builds HSE/HSE Lux was the Windsor leather, the coloured interior lighting, and the sub-woofer everything else in our market (Canada) we matched between our two builds. We originally chose the Lux as the price difference was around $2k CAD which on a $60k vehicle wasn't a huge amount to stretch the budget.

Considering we'll be throwing everything the Canadian wilds and back country can produce at it maybe the grained leather will hold up better to the abuse over the suppler/softer Windsor, thats what i keep telling myself anyway...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Disco said:
Moose said:
At least you got the Spiderman edition :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ooooh good call, I believe I now have a name to apply to the vehicle within the incontrol app - Venom

Comic book nerds will draw the lines betwwen the grey/black and venom, the rest will have to use google

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.