Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was due to collect HSE Black Edition MY16 today but it has been delayed till 16th October. The dealer has kindly lent me a SE tech auto from today as my lease BMW has gone today. So 5 weeks of free motoring for me.

First thoughts on the DS after a day with it (only had a brief test before ordering one)

Really like the drive and the driving position, It's different to the 5 series I have just had but very nice to drive. 2.2 engine feel good, fairly responsive. No problems with the auto at all. Be interested to see if 2.0L is much different.

Very comfortable driving position, tons of room front and back.

Stereo and media player sound good, Satnav I am sure I can live with.

Only slight gripe is the control for Phone kit, can't use any steering wheel controls for searching for contacts or previous calls with seems a little poor.

Overall.....really pleased and looking forward to mine coming now.

Simon

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still in the Loan Car.....now being told mine is built and with the dealer this week for a collection on 27th or 28th Oct.

As much as I appreciate the free loan car, I can't wait to get my own.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Try the voice control. I havn't tried it for calling out yet (I rarely call when I drive) but I've tried it for choosing albums and it's way better than I had expected.

To start, just press the VOICE button on the wheel (left cluster, right-most button) and the system will show you the commands you can use.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.