Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I am looking for the part number for the small retaining clip for the 3rd row seat belt. (right hand side).
It is a small plastic item that clips into two slots in the trim that will be below shoulder height. The seatbelt is clipped in place when not in use to keep it away from the loading area. Ours has disappeared.

Any ideas? I've looked at the usual online parts sites with diagrams (US dealers mostly, but you get the all important diagrams and part nos) but no luck.

Best

BB

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the upshot is that this clip would appear not to be a discrete part you can order.
It is not shown on the interior rear quarter panel that it clips onto. Nor are the holes for the clip drawn on the technical diagram. Its possible that as the site I grabbed the drawing from is in the US, they only show the US version of the DS and perhaps these 3rd row seatbelt retaining clips are not present?

I've attached a few photos to illustrate the clip, the FK manufacturing number moulded on the reverse and the technical drawing where they should be referenced (a green box marks the spot) should anyone else be looking for a replacement in the future.

Thankfully, I found our missing clip under the drivers seat wedged under one of the rails.

Best

BB

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts