1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
29 Posts
"It now becomes difficult to overlook in its class, being infinitely more refined and significantly more efficient than it was before. The Disco Sport was a good SUV when it arrived seven months ago; it now becomes a great one."

Sounds fantastic.

The climate control comments is about an optional for the third row -- you can see it on the configurator

Climate Control with High Level Vents to Third Row with Single USB Port
£400.00
For cars with 5+2 seating, an optional independent air conditioning unit which produces cold air only for third row passengers is available.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Adam823311 said:
I paid £200 for the USB upgade when i ordered last month. Assume I would be due a refund?
I assume it is still an "option" that just happened to be present on the review car.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Adam823311 said:
I paid £200 for the USB upgade when i ordered last month. Assume I would be due a refund?
Auto Express reviewed the HSE Luxury which has those as standard:
- USB ports (two in row two and one in row three)
- Row three Climate Control.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It does refer to them specifically as "updates" to the car though and clealry the HSE Lux has other "options" which are standard but have not been mentioned in the article as "updates"

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Adam823311 said:
It does refer to them specifically as "updates" to the car though and clealry the HSE Lux has other "options" which are standard but have not been mentioned in the article as "updates"
Well, bear in mind, it's a car review. Written by a car reviewer. Accuracy optional.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
ccomley said:
Adam823311 said:
Well, bear in mind, it's a car review. Written by a car reviewer. Accuracy optional.
Yep, written to sell the mag first, inform the public second, besides its the reviewer opinion and having met quite a few of these folk, some are very knowledgable, some are not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.