Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just ordered an HSE Luxury and wanted to spec the above wheels, however the dealer advised they are not available on the UK model so I've gone with the standard 20" wheel for now. If you look at the online brochure the 19" 902's are offered as a no-cost option on the HSE Luxury only, although they're not available in the configurator on the website. The hard copy brochure in the UK dealership says they are available from October 2015 however the dealer maintains that they're not available in the UK! My car is due for delivery in November and I really want these wheels! Just wondered if anybody in the UK had managed to order them or knows what the situation is. Grateful for any insight. Note that I'm not referring to the standard 19" 902 wheels, but the diamond turned version which is two-tone, ie. black/silver - as seen furthest left in the attached image.

Attachments

·
Registered
677 Posts
It doesn't surprise me that they ain't available in the UK. LR seem to forget about their home market.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have 902 on my HSE but not diamond turned, they're a reborn nightmare, steer clear imo

·
Registered
829 Posts
Why?

·
Registered
329 Posts
I should probably proof read

they're a refurbishment nightmare

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.